Thursday, December 15, 2005

Today...

I'm sleepy...

I went to the post secret gallery opening last night - it was amazing. It really got my gears going. I got home late and blogged it from what you see... and I hit snooze for 30 min this morning and I look like shit today at work.

R annoyed me this morning. I think I'm done with him... sucks huh? I had so much hope, the biggest crush on him ever, I was so excited. Well anyway either he's really really busy like he says, or he's dating someone else (which to me in my twisted warped mind makes sense - I bet he works with her). Anyway last week we made plans for me to cook him dinner thurs night, and he e mails me today mentioning he forgot he had other plans and that tonight wouldn't work, maybe this weekend he could see me but that he was working this weekend again (which I take to mean not hanging out).

I didn't respond.

I'm pissed. - well not really pissed, but I did get that awful sick feeling in my stomach that makes me want to vomit. I don't care anymore - it's too early for me to get these paranoid feelings, ugh - this is supposed to be the HAPPY time!

So much for my crush - it was nice while it lasted... I tried atleast. I wasn't a bitch to him like I've been with the others.

*sigh*

In other new!

I want to take flying lessons!!! YES YOU HEARD ME FLLLLLLLYYYYINNNG!!!

And rock climbing...

And now I have no New Years plans because I wanted to spend it with R but I don't think that's going to happen anymore. Another shitfaced random New Years for me!!!

I want a nap... *groan*

No comments: