Monday, December 19, 2005

Recap

Another boring day at work, my boss is leaving early, does that mean I can leave early too? hmm...

The weekend was pretty eventful, I kept myself rather busy. B's brother is in town and I normally hang out with a different group of friends on fridays - but I took her and him out with me. They had a pretty good time, clubbing just really isn't my thing. I ran into my ex... nooo bueno.

I dated him for maybe a month 5 years ago and he insists he's in love with me and that we'll eventually get married. Then he proceeds to make out with any girl and grind on her when he realizes I'm at an establishment, and when I leave an area to go somewhere else he'll magically appear next to me making out with said girl.

How annoying.

Anyway, slept over at B's house woke up - took her and her brother to the post secret gallery... talked to Frank and told him one of my secrets was up there and for some odd reason started tearing up... I'm such a weirdo. I'm better about it now though - it's also published in the book so I've looked and re-looked at it to the point where... I'm ok, kinda. :) Frank is going to be seeing a lot of me... I'm addicted to this exhibit. He's on blogspot... postsecret.blogspot.com if I havn't already mentioned it, go look go look!

After that we were supposed to head over to herndon to see plunge play - yeah that didn't happen. Dammit. I hate being friends with girls. They have to do hair, and make-up, and my friends are lazy. Herdon is apparantly too far away even if it takes the same amount of time to trek to adams morgan or find parking in georgetown... I WAS A LITTLE ANNOYED. So what do they end up wanting us to do? Go to chili's and drink there, then go to some random party and then MAYBE go out, mmmm no. Chili's sucked and then I threw a fit and made us leave (well half of us) and we headed to B's house, took a shitload of shots and headed to claredon grill.

A was working :) I heart him... but I think he hearts me... mooooooooooore... why am I so nice to men, I should know better. They always take it the wrong way. Speaking of ran into N there and he tried to kiss me... all he got was a pucker - shit.

Anyway I proceed to get shitfaced and see one of R's friends... and I freak out thinking he's there... ack. That got me paranoid and reminded me that *gasp* R hasn't called me since that stupid e mail where he bailed on my cooking for bowling.

I am now drunk, and sad. Know what I do? I wait till I get back, grab a bunch of chips and salsa, and shovel it into my face while making drunk dials.

god that's so depressing.

The next day I wake up, we have breakfast, and one of my friends offers me redskins tickets (lol, weeeeeeell... after a little, ok a lot, of begging and nagging and guilt tripping and YAY REDSKINS TICKETS!). So I go:

BEST

GAME

EVER!!!

EEEEEEEEVEEEEEEEERRR

I was hooting and hollering and... ahem... drinking and

BEST GAME EVER!!! AHHHHHHH!

Stupid dallas, take that.

I also drunk text R, and I think I might've called too... stupid me. He text me this morning before he got to work. Blow me.

I also e mail him today and give him the i'd rather be friends why are you being weird e mail - trying to figure out what the hell went wrong

yep.

no response there.

I effing bought him a $100 xmas gift, I'm pissed. AND it's personalized... so I can't return that sucka.

DAMMIT

mmm... that's about it...

No comments: