Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Lessons:

AG text me "good morning beautiful" today... *groan*

Note to men, women love this, but we have to feel like we've EARNED it. I am convinced AG only likes me because he thinks I'm pretty. He doesn't ask me ANYTHING about myself. My attraction went from slightly attracted to him (he has a cute grin and pretty pretty eyes and he's just BARELY tall enough) to N-A-D-A in 2 weeks. I've been waiting for him to leave town for 3 weeks so I didn't have to pull any heart wrenching tricks out of my sleeves, and now that it's finally happened he STILL calls. AHHHHHHH.

Dammit.

I also (in a moment of insanity I'm sure) unblocked CE from AIM because I thought MAYBE I was being too harsh. Well no - I don't want to deal with him at all, I still think he sucks, I still don't want to get back together with him BUT maybe I could slowly unblock him from everything starting with AIM and he'll leave me alone.

mmm... WRONG

20 minutes later I get a rambling and drunk (shocker) message from him which I'm debating about posting. In fact I think I will post it - another lesson to you men to NOT call your ex girlfriend who doesn't want anything to do with you and hasn't spoken to you in 6 months and leave rambling drunk dials:

"Hey Nic it's C, I just y'know, just want you to know you're the greatest, you're my favorite girl of all time. And y'know it's getting around the holidays and it's getting kinda lonely down here in southern virginia and uh, just wanted to say hi, and uh, i miss you, and i know yuo're doing good for yourself but that's all, y'know, nothing else. Just wanted to say hi and that i miss you and... you're my favorite girl of all time. You really are. And. I know in my heart that I was a jerk on many many occasions and that that's all i want to say is just i've been a bad guy many times, and for that - i just watned to honestly give you a true apology - of all time, that i CPE was a very very very bad guy and uh, i lost your friendship and that sucks, cause i can't tell you how many times i wish that i have you at the end of the night just to talk to just to see how you're doing, and just talk about life BUT sleep tight and give the puppy, not even a puppy anymore, but uh, give Mr. S a kiss for me. WELL you sleep tight and uh, have a wonderful happy holiday... season... goodnight."

Wow that was annoying and long to type out. I had to keep rewinding cause it didn't make sense.

I still need to tell you guys about J but I'm not in the mood after listening to that annoying message.

And R is giving me shitloads of attention today - over it.

I'll probably blog more later

No comments: