Friday, December 15, 2006

The ABC's of Khoshkell

Lets see... it would be nice if I put these in alphabetical order, but that would be annoying. Lets try chronologically placed men that keep coming up in my life.


Navy: I met him New Years night 2007, he was my kiss. We both didn't think we'd ever see each other again, but in the small world online we somehow found one another. We started e mailing back and forth my last semester in antigua.
CPE: My first boyfriend after my high school sweetheart - about 2 years later. He's a little kooky. Ok really kookie. Psychotic is more like it, and I usually deal with him out of pity.
The high school sweetheart.
I don't think I've given him initials yet, AG
KFP: The guy I dated about 2 weeks after the "final" break up" with CPE. He burned me. Bad. Left me for some 19 year old blonde floozy in Cali. Still hurts thinking about it.
TB: A guy I dated my 2nd semester here. I thought I really cared about him. He's the one guy I'd thought of before myself (recently) so I ended the relationship. I might have had something to do with the fact that he lives in Germany, but I'm over it.

*insert random initials here*
R = some guy I was kinda dating before leaving the country
J = my new years kiss 2006
AGL = a guy I went on one date with that bought me an IPOD, refused to take it back which was eventually stolen by "the bitch that stole my ipod"
SP = small penis. A guy in my classes, he has horrible teeth but a nice body. Meh
*end of random initials*

I will update as I think of more. :)

No comments: