Friday, December 08, 2006

Fakers

So with my new anonymous myspace account, comes new stalking . I don't just go to my friend's pages but reader's pages - and their friends - and their friends... and etc.

Until today I go to (5th degree removed person) and see a really good friend's of mine's picture... on someone else's myspace - claiming to be a 16 year old girl from virginia.

The profile is set to private, but it is QUITE OBVIOUSLY not my sorority sister JK, but some weirdo using her pictures for some unknown reason:

Click here to see the link... "Sarah"

Now I e mailed JK and told her "either you have a twin, or a stalker" and then proceeded to try to figure out why said girl is using her picture... but here's another thing, the girl's page I used to get to her is apparently her "best friend" and they "hang out all the time".

Click here to see said "best friend": Talia


It's like they're one big old FAKE family!!!

So I'm not sure if "Talia" is fake or not, or if she made up "Sarah" so that she had a cute online best friend - but I am interested in figuring out what's going on. So I'm going to be adding --- shit nevermind, by blogging this I just blackballed myself. Dammit.

damn damn damn.

ok plan b - i just stalk them every day and if JK doesn't get her account deleted, send some nasty messages telling her to grow up. yes?

I mean really... it COULD be some 60 year old balding man trying to have cyber sex with little boys (or girls - you never know these days).

Regardless I find behavior like this really annoying. I've already called out 3 people who have stolen my pictures on myspace. One from some hillybilly state like Arkansas, one in europe somewhere, and another one from Cali. It's annoying, because in order to get their profile's deleted, I have to take a picture of myself with my URL and etc to prove I'm ME.

In other news, I took my pathology lab final today - and I wish I'd brought lube.
6 more exams in 11 days - accounting for about 70% of my remaining grade in each class (except behavioral, I've already passed that one). Microbiology, pathology, and immuno to go.

1 comment:

PinkBunny said...

Wow that is a lot of espionage-ing going on on myspace! I don't understand why anyone would want to pretend to be anyone else. Especially an entire fake family!!!