Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Round 302.984,023,984.5 - ding ding - GO!

CPE is at it again... why I put up with it, I don't know.

I am sitting there, in the "zone", cramming all there is to know about microbiology into the exhausted head of mine when I get an AIM.

DOH - I hate when that thing signs me in without my knowing.

CPE: "I need your advice"
*insert annoyed speechless look here*
Me: "You have got to be kidding me"
CPE: "Hear me out"
Me: "You have GOT to be kidding me"
CPE: "How are you"
Me: "oh god..."
CPE: "How's school?"
Me: "Alright what is it"
CPE: *long definition I don't want to type out but basically: "My girlfriend's father hates me because I'm not korean"*
Me
: "Why do you think it's because you're not korean"
CPE: "Because I'm CPE, everyone loves me"
*groan*
Me: "you are a moron"

Anyway - apparently daddy korea doesn't like that hello kitty is dating CPE. He thinks it's because of his race because now he's "going somewhere with [his] life, [he's] on the news every other night."

... god he was so freakin vain - i wanted to shoot myself for talking to him.

So the conversation goes somewhere along the lines of me telling him to do something productive with his life and to stop comparing their relationship with ours. He kept projecting thinking I was going to fight with him and tell him not to be an asshole - and I kept telling him to stop bringing us into the discussion.

My advice:
Get your college degree, stop trying to get famous, if you love her change for her family and let them see you're worth something - and for god sakes stop being so cocky.

His interpretation:
You broke up with me because I'm a loser. Is that why we didn't work out. I'm not an asshole anymore. I really do love you. I really do love her. I am on TV - this means I'm going somewhere with my life. You hate me.

GAH! SHOOT ME!

anyway... I thought this blog was going somewhere but I just realized I've spent about 20 minutes typing it out and I'm starting to freak about my test - abrupt ending, I know.

yeeeeeeep.

4 comments:

Lance said...

He needs a little more Clark Kent.

PinkBunny said...

You called him Hello Kitty. Does that make him Japanese?

I dated a Korean before. There actually is a cultural barrier because they're so traditional and so set on keeping within their own kind. With that and CPE being vain, he seems kind of doomed.

I went through the famous-wannabe stage. Actually I'm probably still not quite 100% over it, but I know enough about myself to not walk into a dead end.

It's funny how he refers to himself as a loser.

Nic said...

i meant to call her hello kitty - thought it was korean, whoops!

He's actually part white, and part puerto rican.

My litle sister (who is obsessed with anime) likes asian. In fact she even found one that was half my race and half asian - she thought he was gooooooooooooooooorgeous. Asian mixes usually are...

PinkBunny said...

Oops I must have misread it. The only Korean character I know is Mashi Maro. It's a cute marshmallow-looking rabbit thing.

I know a guy who's half Asian and half white. I thought that was cool because of the whole Keanu Reeves factor.