Thursday, December 08, 2005

Myspace

So I am a total Myspace addict. I joined it back in the day after the KP break up - and all of a sudden I had 3000 people telling me how beautiful I was and trying to add me as their friend (if you don't do myspace you wouldn't understand the beauty in this.) Anyway - I've been an addict since. I've made my friends join who have also become addicts... you think we like it because of our need for attention?

I dunno.

Anyway - right now myspace is down and I'm dying because I want to check it... I have a new picture up see. I want to see all my new comments :).

Myspace can also be bad in a sense. I'm dating a guy who has a myspace. I'm always checking his to see the girls on it... but he has an "awaiting approval" censor on his page. That's annoying. He can decline anything that would put any dirt on him. We don't like that.

He's the first major candidate for a boyfriend I've had since KP. I never thought I was left with trust issues after that ordeal... but now that I'm put in a situation where I actually like someone - I find myself looking for signs that he's dating other people...

I mean, I just think he's perfect y'know? Why is he single? I bet every other girl sees the same things I do - ack, this makes me nervous.

That and I havn't seen him since last thursday... no bueno.

*sigh* I should just turn back into the bitch I've been this past year and stop this mess... easier said than done right?

No comments: