Thursday, December 22, 2005

Introducing J:

Soooo J is on very good terms with me. He just sent me a text that not only made me smile but gave me slight butterflies. Therefore since work is slow and I am addicted to sharing my feelings over anything on this damn site, I will give the background story on J.

J is a guy that use to work with B. He lives down there and when she moved up here and we became friends I met a ton of people from down there - but not J. Nope.

J and I have never met in person - ew I know weird right? Bear with me here...

I made B get myspace after I myself became ridiculously addicted, and after having a page and ignoring it for a couple months she got addicted too and low and behold J found me on her friend's list.

J proceeds to add me - J sits on my list for about 5 months without us conversing. About 2 weeks ago we start talking, I forget about what. I mention B and I are going out and since she never has her cell phone he said to give him mine so he could call her later or something like that... slick move buddy.

Well he doesn't call that night - but he DOES call later, we talk for 2 hours. HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN?

Anyway long story short - I've never met him, we talk about everything. B tells me he's a total player but is baffled at how he's treating me. I.e. I tell him I have to get up at 6:30 for work and he'll set his alarm at 6 so he can give me a wake up call and talk to me a little (how effing cute). Did I mention he's visiting family right now and is out drinking till 4 every morning... adorable.

I think I like this so much because he's never met me. No I'm serious. He's not a dog that's just interested in my looks because he only has a handful of myspace pictures to go from. Right? I feel like some weirdo now... why do I get grossed out by people who think I'm pretty - hmmmm... maybe cause they don't give a shit about my personality and just want to get in my pants, MOVING ON!

That and he lives far far away... well about 3 hours but still - I'm not commitmentphobic, but I'm beginning to think I might be... sliiiiiiiiiiightly getting there. eek!

Anyway. I like the fact that he's getting to know me, he's a good distraction.

There in a nutshell is J.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

awwwww...butterflies! i remember those...how adorable...