Friday, December 23, 2005

New years

Hmm... so yesterday me and the girls bought all you can drink new years tickets to a nice club in DC at 12pm.

At 5pm J invites me down to where he lives so he can spend it with me since he has work at 4 AM new years day.

...

Dammit.

I put on all my charm to try to get him up here for the countdown telling him driving 3 hours down to VA beach would be fiiiiiiiiiiiiine. HAHA he didn't buy it. Crap.

So today I've been trying to get refunded the $220 i fronted for my girls and the tickets, calling the credit card company, paypal, and the stupid club itself (shocker no answer).

I want a real new years kiss :(. Drunken shenanigans with randoms doesn't cut it anymore. I miss kissing someone and meaning it.

yuck I'm scaring myself.

bah humbug

1 comment:

Jenn said...

hahaha...awwww a real new year's kiss...how sweet