Thursday, December 29, 2005

HOLY RUSH!!!

So I got into the med school, and before I let myself think about it I put down a non refundable housing deposit and registration fee totalling $750.

Then I called and cancelled the trip to Jamaica with the girls.

My life since has been a blurry mess. I bought plan tickets only to find out the travel agent messed up and instead of a return flight on April 21, he made it JAN 21!!! ACK! So I'm freaking out, because I need that ticket to fax to Antigua to get a letter I need to show immigration stating I intend on studying in their fine country and without it I'M SCREEEEEEEEWED!

I need a laptop.

Now.

My other one (oh yeah you guys don't know this story) - ok well it basically blew up.

BOOM

Never buy TOSHIBA, stupid piece of ....

I got my formal acceptance last night, I blogged on the other blog I was leaving and then...

my phone exploded.

Not like the laptop boom, more like everyone and their mother called me their first statements being "WHAT THE FUCK?!"

yeah.

I'm going to med school guys, keep your fingers crossed.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

WOW! Congrats! That's soo awesome.

(Oh btw...dont buy an HP lappy either...they're total pieces. IBM laptops rule.)

PinkBunny said...

Yay go Nic! Congratz on med school!

Nic said...

crap...

I got an HP

crap crap crap?