Wednesday, January 17, 2007

98 days

A couple of updates:
- So in regards to needing to call the GM in a timely manner... I decided I would just text message him. I had told him I couldn't give him a definite answer on dinner because I had a quiz in pharm on monday (which I did). So I text him this:
"Did well on my quiz today, how was your day"

Normal text right? Well I don't get a response (thank god)... until I wake up the next morning and saw he'd text me at 2:30AM (ugh) - typo's included verbatim:
"Just thinking :) but u r probably sleepling :) do u get hungry? I know nothing about u but i can still see ur hypnotic eyes drowning me and I wonder if ur as ur intoxicating as ur beautiful eyes... so u eat? How about dinner :)?"

Doesn't that just scream "I WANT TO FUCK YOU!!!"?

No seriously. It totally skeeved me out.

So I waited until yesterday and wrote him back saying something about how I had my friend do my eye makeup har har, and he wrote back something along the lines of, no it was the way you were looking at me blah blah blah.

I haven't written back. He skeeves me out. Fuck school politics... gah!

- Navy got a webcam. He's nice. It's not progressing anywhere. Unfortunately I think he's more into this web chatting thing than I am, which I would be stupid not to think otherwise, so I'm going to have to back off and stop being selfish. Attention from hot boy = yay, hurting hot boy = nay, he really his a nice guy.

2 comments:

Hero to the Masses said...

Yeah hot stuff. Go easy when shaking that booty on the webcam. You don't want to lead this poor guy on.

And you just have to tell the guy that you're seeing someone or something. That jazz about you not normally being in makeup with your hair done, means nothing to a determined guy.

Oh, and one final thing. My pet peeve is people not using the Queen's English when texting or e-mailing. Like "R U" for are you. Anyway....just my .02

Nic said...

there is no shakage! it's more like seeing each other while typing back and forth. Mostly it's just me leaving it on while I study, and him leaving it on while he watches football. I like his muscles... growl.

I hate the u and the r's too, but i am guilty of writing tho instead of though

The whole makeup bit to the GM was to distract him from the dinner comment... I WOULD attempt to see him and make an extra effort to make my hair all ratty and wear clothes that would make me look horrible - but for some reason I think he might like that.

thinking about him makes me skeeved out again. Thankfully he hasn't written me in a couple days ;), YAY!