Wednesday, January 31, 2007

84 days

I THINK SOMEONE I KNOW FOUND ME.

I'm sure you're all wondering why I changed the link to my blog... yes well, I think somehow someone I knew found me.

Sitemeter showed that someone found my Iran essay interesting enough to post on some london craigslist rants and raves forum. I couldn't find the actual post but regardless... they posted it (update, I found it: clicky). This in turn brought about 400 people to my page, one being from my home town, who view the page for an unnervingly long time, and revisited the page on 3 different occasions. I know you're thinking it's probably a very large town, yadda yadda, NO. We all know each other, it's a tight knit community, and all things point to EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

HOLY SHIT, WAY TOO CLOSE TO HOME.

Now i have to re figure the comments thingie (update: done), and make a new site meter, and DAMMIT! ERRRRRRRG

I have a pathology test tomorrow on lung, head & neck, and breast. The teacher just finished breast today - that's about 200 pages of reading in robbins, plus pictures. SHOOT ME.

I have more to say but thinking of my exam is freaking me out, also... a very annoying mosquito keeps biting me and I'm on high alert so I can kill that sucker. Distractions distractions...

I'm so going to kill it. (update: I still haven't killed it)
(update #2: mission accomplished, mosquito killed 6:00pm - and i think its little sucker is stuck in me, it itches like a bitch!!! - all the micro involved in this is starting to freak me out)
nic out

3 comments:

Caro said...

you're hilarious

PinkBunny said...

EEEEE that is pretty scary. I also freak out when people in Vancouver read my blog. The blog is too personal for people I actually know to read.

I hope you've shaken whoever was starting to catch on. Usually non-bloggers don't know that we can just change the addy on our blogs. Hopefully your unwanted reader doesn't either.

Hero to the Masses said...

What the hell are you trying to do to me? You disappeared, with no forwarding address. I was a little lost for awhile. Hope you shook those that needed shaking.