Thursday, January 18, 2007

97 days

Spring is in the air, and for some reason I have a big sign on my head saying "TRY TO DATE ME, PLEEEEEEASE!"

An old friend of mine I studied for my LSAT with (who had a crush on me then) apparently still has a crush on me. I filled out one of those stupid myspace survey's while in class while very bored. One of the questions was "have you ever liked a friend?" to which I answered "bad idea"

He write me back pointing the question out, I try not to start that conversation up replying "you crack me up," he wrote back "c'est moi qui craque petite" which roughly means... you're breaking my heart or something along those lines.

...

WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...

me no likey

I hate how anything exciting in my life seem's to be about me hiding from men. But then again, I wouldn't want to put you all to sleep telling you about the cool pharmacological effects of grapefruit juice (cytochrome p450 inhibitor) or the pathology of your blood vessels and heart...

but by all means, if you're interested let me know. I could totally try to do the whole medical blog thingie ;)

Navy has also just gotten orders to DC. That means he'll be living there when I get back (he was only visiting when I met him). oh boy. --- but then again, he said he would teach me how to shoot a gun so i'm kinda excited about that part... but still. oh boy

(i'm lying, no medical blog for me!!!)

3 comments:

PinkBunny said...

Maybe in some weird French, he meant that you crack him up?

Hmm medical blog. I am interested in the grapefruit juice one! Pathology of my blood vessels though... way over my head.

Oooh do you watch Grey's Anatomy? I love that show! It'd be cool to find out if what they do on there actually makes sense in real life.

Nic said...

i wrote him back why? he wrote back "do i really need to spell this out for you?"

i didn't write back... eh

grey's anatomy is good. I havn't done clinical's yet and those guys are in their rotations so i couldn't tell you if it's accurate. They usually show them getting really cool rare cases though - which is nice buuuuut, not likely :)

Hero to the Masses said...

You must give off some sort of "hit on me" vibe. Or you are a great flirt. Or both.

Let the GM fade away. However, it sounds you might be singing "Anchors Aweigh" later this summer.

You vixen you...