Wednesday, February 28, 2007

56 days

Last night some tard called my phone at 1 in the morning with a withheld number. I usually don't pick those up because I'm scared it's GM, but in my half groggy state I picked up. Some guy was blabbing about something I didn't understand, and I said that I think he had the wrong number. Then he asked who I was, which I told him (idiot!) and said this is antigua right? and i said yes (still half asleep) and then he asked me how much it would cost him to get a blow job.

omg

i hung up

and then he proceeded to call me every 2 minutes until i turned my phone off.

I sat in my bed shaking for awhile after I turned my phone off (that was around 2) and then I finally called my roommate to come into my room to talk for a little. I was seriously scared. I've had 2 stalkers before this. One in high school, one in college. I knew the kid in high school, and he would drive by my house all the time. I was never really scared in that situation. But I DID NOT know the guy in college, and he definitely tried to contact me a lot, as well as met me one morning before my 7AM class to - well I don't know what he was planning on doing, I ran.

Granted the guy didn't have an accent like GM's it was more... nerdy, sounded more like an american accent, but that can only mean some freak from school got my number and called me. I am FREAKING THE FUCK OUT.

Now had it happened once, I would have assumed it was a prank call. But the asshole kept calling me, so it has to be personal.

Now I'm really scared.

I am not kidding, I mean it, scared, I didn't go to classes today.

So I'm sitting home, alone, waiting for the roommates to come back so I can take a shower... and I am

freaking

out.

freaking out!!!

I want home :(

4 comments:

Galactichero said...

I take it this has resolved itself with no further incident?blog

Nic said...

No the "withheld" number called again 8 times between 1 and 6 AM on friday night...

Thankfully my phone wasn't in my room, and i didn't get the shakes.

Galactichero said...

Block it.

Nic said...

Antiguans don't give you that option...

last night a car drove by the house, sat and outside, and started honking...

twice.

I don't know if it's related, but i had the heebie jeebies for about an hour...