Wednesday, February 07, 2007

77 days

Meh, maybe I'm the bipolar one...

The "heat" I felt with navy seems to be sizzling out on my end, where as on his it seems to be growing. I still like speaking to him, but the NEED seems to be gone now, he just seems like habit. I dunno. I hope I don't hurt him when I come home. I keep telling him I'll only be home for a couple days if I don't go to b'more... he says he doesn't care. What if I do?

LSAT study buddy has asked B how to send me flowers here. Shit. I haven't really spoken to him all that much since that little myspace breaking heart weird e mail shit.

Backing up.

B IMs me and tells me someone wants to send me flowers - and refused to tell me because she said it was funny. I asked if it was her, my mom, the other 2 in our group, cynically asked if it was CPE ("DO YOU THINK I WOULD SPEAK TO CPE?!"), I even asked if it was navy (which meant she grilled me about what was going on... which I craftily dodged masterfully). Finally after LSAT randomly IMed me and we spoke for awhile (where he mentioned we're going to a nice dinner when I go home) I guessed him, and she finally told me.

I asked her if she really thought helping him was a good idea.

...she masterfully dodged that question the little toad.

I don't want LSAT to buy me flowers!!! WHY IS VALENTINES DAY SO FREAKING ANNOYING!!!

I want a hole, I'm going to climb into it, put a rock over it, and run away from any man that attempts to be nice to me. I don't want you to be nice.

ok ok, a teddy bear WOULD be cute... but not if you want to actually date me. GAH!

...valentines day should be a day for friends NOT lovers.

P.S. Please take this moment to review what happened to me LAST Valentines day. I am cursed.

2 comments:

Hero to the Masses said...

Valentine's Day blows. It seems we both suffer from a similar curse. We're both incredibly hot and people want to be with us. (Sigh)

I have no idea what to do on Valentine's Day. I think there might be drinking. I know there will be grad school. Wha hoo!

Nic said...

granter valentines day would be SO bad if i actually WANTED this attention. It's just the wrong guys tend to want to give it.

i.e. the ones i pay absolutely no attention to and run away from