Monday, February 12, 2007

72 days

I come back after failing my ICM exam (miserably might I add) and getting one of my worst grades on my pharm exam (2/5 questions right) to this VERY annoying e mail:

Nic,

Do you know this girl? deleted URL

She is Persian and from (edit, my home town). I was at a school retreat with my girlfriend last weekend, and she was on my jock all night. Wouldn't leave me alone! Just curious if you knew her... ttyl.

-CPE

p.s. who's your valentine this year?
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!!! I TELL YOU TO LEAVE ME ALONE AND AFTER IGNORING YOUR CALLS FOR A WEEK YOU SEND ME A NASTY GIRL THAT YOU PROBABLY FUCKED?!

disgusting.

So I went to her facebook page and found a couple of shots of them together, and replied to his little e mail saying she seemed like his type, stuck in the pictures, and added that he probably liked it.

annoying.

shoot me

2 comments:

Hero to the Masses said...

Though I'll admit to laughing a little when reading this, it was only because that must be the worst e-mail I've ever seen.

The guy is an ass. Who still uses the words "on my jock"?

You know who doesn't? Real men. The kind you find in westerns and the comments section of certain med student's blogs.

Keep your chin up. Valentine's Day blows goat dick.

Nic said...

HA!!!

"blows goat dick"!!!

classic