Tuesday, February 13, 2007

71 days

Since the CPE saga seems to be continuing, I've decided to show you all our little e mail convo (cut and paste from beginning to end):

CPE:
Nic,
Do you know this girl? deleted URL

She is Persian and from (edit, my home town). I was at a school retreat with my girlfriend last weekend, and she was on my jock all night. Wouldn't leave me alone! Just curious if you knew her... ttyl.

-CPE

p.s. who's your valentine this year?

Nic:
ew, no - did she mention knowing me?

she seems like she'd be your type though

looks like you liked it: (insert URL of them together)
CPE:
Ewwww...what type is that?

That picture is typical. I was randomly asked to pose. I have standards...

*sigh*

Nic:
if she was on your jock, and your girlfriend was there, why did you accept her facebook invitation?
CPE:
Argghhh...because I wanted to see who she was! You can't look at her profile unless you accept the invitation
Nic:
i could see her profile just fine
CPE:
Hmmmm...I don’t like the way face book is setup. Anyhow, I had all 4 wisdom teeth yanked out last week. I should be getting promoted on March 1. I am moving up in the world...

How is school?

This is your last semester before Miami right?
Nic:
was sending me a picture of some girl that "was all up on your jank" some kind of weird way of getting me to talk to you?
CPE:
NO. I thought it was bizarre that a Persian chick from (edit, where I live) of all places was harassing me. I was curious to know if you knew her. I survive w/ out talking to you easily. You think I have some twisted motive of talking to you. I don't. Talking to you is like talking to one of my boys. You’re a friend. That's it. Chill out Colombo!

What did your guy get you for Valentines day?

...I haven't responded.

Is it bad I find this amusing? He needs to see a shrink.

tomorrow is the dreaded V day... lord help me.

2 comments:

Hero to the Masses said...

I like how he follows up, "I survive w/out talking to your easily" with "What did your guy get your for Valentine's Day."

Two things: Tell him your guy got you a tennis bracelet and he's making you dinner. Find a random picture of some guy and tell him it's your boyfriend. Even better if it's an obscure photo of some random celebrity.

Second, he called you yogurt. ColUmbo is the brilliant Detective who solves crimes in L.A. ColOmbo is a fat-free yogurt.

This guy is a bonehead. It's surprising he can work the keyboard without opposable thumbs.

Nic said...

I did find it funny that he asked if I HAD a valentine vs. referring back to assuming I did.

...how utterly typical

He hasn't had a response from me in awhile. I have ignored the myspace and facebook invitations because I don't want him snooping around trying to figure out what's up with me life. How is it I am so annoyed/disgusted by him but the second anything goes wrong in his life I feel horrible?

Oh I know, he's my sick puppy.