Friday, April 14, 2006

My poor blog...

I've been neglecting, I'm sorry

One more exam, some beach time, a plane flight, a couple drinks, outback, pizza hut, mcdonalds, chinese food and maybe some sleep later I'll add some of my old posts from the other blog.

I should do it now... I've been procrastinating with studying for my histology final after rocking the lab...

mmm... or I can browse through blogger and find some other cool blogs to read.

ready, set, GO!

p.s. I still think she cheated and i'm plotting ways to get close to the IPOD she said she had shipped in from the states which so HAPPENS to look just like mine. If it's mine I'll... I'll... I'LL THROW A HISSY FIT, and then I just might try to kick her ass (mind you I've never been in a fight).

Thinking about her possibly stealing MY IPOD is making me livid... grr.

No comments: