Sunday, April 23, 2006

Home

Dead tired, yet feel the need to update.

- Came home to horrible horrible cold rain. HORRIBLE
- Taught a man how to play sudoku on the plane... after he told me about how his daughter is my age and is getting married... *sigh*
- Saw my dog had grown to resemble a pumpkin, and upon asking my mother how that came to be she replied "he won't stop looking at me when i eat!"... the dog no longer walks, he WADDLES! BAH!
- Ate steak. Actually I SNARFED it, it was amazing. I have had steak since getting home... I've been very content
- Saw my friends, things are right in the world. After being attacked, tackled and having my eardrums blown out by their screaming we went out and got shitty.
- I saw no attractive men out
- I am now very depressed
- CPE drunk dialed me, and thankfully I didn't meet him while he was in town, NO RECYCLING FOR ME! - damn? eh, don't know how I feel about that.
- Went shopping, got new jeans that make my butt look nice. Two actually. I've missed shopping.
- ALG somehow found out i'm home, and called me. wtf

mmm... that's it, can't think of anymore. I'm going to try to exercise my dog tomorrow. What a fatass.

2 comments:

Galactichero said...

Steak = bad. BOOOOO...

Caro said...

amen to the jeans.

welcome back...