Sunday, December 12, 2004

Idiot

So I like an idiot hung out with KP tonight. He was drunk, like he always is now, was pretty much in dick mode and annoyed me most of the night. We were with his friend T, and even he kept asking me why I put up with it. I debated leaving after we got back to KP's house and T left... not wanting to deal with drama. I should have. The first 10 minutes were good, we talked like normal... he's a lot angrier now. But then he checked his messages, and I could hear them...

Girls Voice: "Hey you, it's me" ... insert normal girl dating guy talk here

I bet it was fucking Erin Cooper... and I overheard something about maybe her seeing him in a couple weeks. Now I feel like I'm going to vomit. I left right after, I couldn't even stand being there, he's not even fun anymore. I guess I'm just clinging to the sweetheart I met... why did I STAY!!!

Damnit this hurts.

What the fuck is wrong with me!

No comments: