Tuesday, December 14, 2004

I don't think it's hit me yet

I told him I want nothing to do with him. So he's gone. I cried a lot, my eyes still hurt. But it's done. I'm actually taking it pretty well. No pangs like I use to have when things ended.

He said he still wants to give me my presents for my birthday and xmas, and asked if I wanted to meet, or have him drop it off. I said drop it off. I don't really want to see him now that I've made this decision. I might get weak. I really did love him, and believed he did me. I guess you can't believe everything people tell you.
I just got of the phone with LM, havn't talked to her in AGES and told her what happened, she promised she'd be my new going out buddy. I'm meeting DC for drinks tomorrow night, she's been awesome so far. Annnnd I meet LH in 2 weeks for coffee... but I'm not too sure about that one. Who cares! YAY! FRIENDS! :)


Finally free!!! I actually feel relieved!!!

No comments: