Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I will pummel you

There is a lesbian at my school. Your standard man-like female that tries to lift heavy weights and therefore has massive arms, yet wants to be feminine and wears sun dresses (it doesn't work I know). She has a massive tattoo of a piece of work by davinci... and it extends from her deltoid to her elbow. It doesn't really match her sundresses at all...

Anyway - I am a nice person. I swear I am. Though I blog about the nasty shit I think, I do not try to judge people. A lot of people didn't associate with said lesbian - i thought it was because they were homophobic.

I was wrong.

She's as mental as they come - and as much as I tried to stick up for her, it wasn't until she had one of her common aggressive outbursts directed towards me when I backed off.

There's a long story behind this. I'm not sure how much I can go into it - but lets just say many believed she was in love with me. I will not make that claim however, because when girls get close they tend to hang out with each other a lot.

I was pretty close to her for about 2 months - we drove to school together and hit the gym together. But when she realized things between me and TB were heating up, she acted as if I had broken up with her. She even went so far as to make up some retarded story about TB going to a strip club on the island (disgusting - not because it's a strip club, those can be fun, but because there are some NASTY strippers on this island) a night he made me dinner and spent the night at my house. She of course didn't know this - and I told her she needed to get her facts straight.

I also began studying with another girl in our class because I like discussing the things I'm studying, whereas she kept to herself and didn't ask questions. She then again acted like I had broken up with her - or something of the sort. She made up lies about her life, and without going into the details... things just didn't add up.

The main reason I stopped talking to her was because of her anger. She pulled a postal worker over the counter at the post office because of a misunderstanding. She constantly went off at people, punching walls, getting in faces - and I had to babysit. I didn't like being associated with it. It didn't hit home until one night I gave her some typed up notes for our upcoming genetics exam and she called me bitching me out about how worthless they were and why i would even give them to her to begin with... then came to my house, pounding on the door in a weird and unforgetful night.

TB told me she was in love with me, my roomate told me, our mutual friends told me - i however just thought it was girl bonding. I'm guessing I was wrong.

REGARDLESS

Yesterday she threatened to pummel me after I called her out on one of her lies on an online posting site. Then after a friend tried to get me away from her (she was in my face and yelling) she grabbed my arm. Up until this point I was very calm - in fact I was laughing at her while she was going off. I informed her she didn't scare me - knowing she was bitter i didn't speak to her. I asked her what the point of her talking to me was, and told her I didn't really care what she was saying. But the second she touched me I freaked out and almost got in her face yelling at her not to ever touch me - but like in the movies my guy friend had my arm and I couldn't quite make it to her face. Other students took it to a dean, and she was forced to apologize... but I still think it's amusing.

Thought I would share - my first almost girl fight with the lesbian king.

6 comments:

Galactichero said...

Elbows.... It's all about elbows.

PinkBunny said...

Hair pulling, I say.

I'm such a girly fighter. I'd get beaten up.

Actually, I personally would go for the shin. Getting kicked there hurts like hell.

I once got into a fight with a girl back in college, but it was only verbal. I thought about really kicking her ass, but all my guy friends thought that would be unfair because she's fragile and I used to be in good shape.

Now I wish I had done something.

Do you think you could've beat her up?

Nic said...

no - i am not kidding when i say she's a man. She lifts more than most men in our school (but doesn't look it, it looks like fat).

Plus she's ex military (apparently) so she probably knows some one two steps.

So she has a weight/psychologial/experience advantage. Me however - the only fight I was in was back in high school when this boy my age made my little sister cry. And in that case I had a surprise advantage and a menancing doggie who kept barking at him. haha

Galactichero said...

Uh... I was a juvenile delinquent. I got suspended from school, expelled from school, kicked out of camp, hell, I was suspended from SUNDAY school, for fighting. And I played hockey for 15 years. And I studied karate. And I wrestled. And, frankly, if I didn't feel the obligation to protect people, I'd kill you all. I can't stand people.

The most important thing in fighting is the will to harm the other guy. If you're smaller, weaker, less skilled, but more willing to do actual harm, you have the edge.

Caro said...

whoa. definitely throw them bows. but whoa.

who am i kidding? i'm such a wimp, and therefore, a hippie.

Nic said...

yeah but i'm actually a nice person, AND i'm trying to be a doctor. I wouldn't want to kill her.

she's mental, bitter, and therefore definitly wants to kill me