Sunday, November 26, 2006

... and what is this supposed to mean?

I have 10 exams in the next three weeks... one about every other day. It includes finals and shelf exams. I am not a happy camper.

On top of it all, TB decides to send me a little e mail that made my stomach drop, butterflies, draining of blood from extremities... etc. It started out innocently, he skyped me, I told him I had a study buddy over and couldn't talk - he said we needed to. Something along the lines of: I will never forget you but you think I have. Granted I have been avoiding talking to him - but my recent lack of computer (it's back by the way, wooo!!!) had been helping me in my quest to get over him. Anyhoo... I said goodbye politely after informing him I couldn't talk now and that we could have this conversation later... and walked away. I came back to multiple messages but the one that struck a cord was his away message "and my italian girlfriend... ;)" Written in english... to SOMEONE WHO WAS NOT ME - and that definitly didn't feel too good. Anyway, the e mail I recieved right after left me much more confused:

Subject: :(
Body:

Hi Miezie,

I can’t sleep so I decided to write you. All I wanted to say is that I think that you opened my eyes today. I hope you haven’t buried the TB you got to know in Antigua yet.

All I can say is that I hope that this was the real TB, not the guy who must have acted like a stranger for you. You are still one of the most important people in my life and I am afraid of losing you, honey.

Your TB


(isn't his broken english cute?) - ok ok sorry

- what is that e mail supposed to mean. I barely said 2 words to him on skype, how the hell did I open his eyes?

*grumble*

I still don't like this butterfly in tummy, i'm going to be sick feeling... I need to get off this damn island!!!

4 comments:

Galactichero said...

Let me be blunt here:

This guy is being a dick. Remember when I was bashing you because you were "recycling," and because you had the one guy who was freaking out when you were moving on? Welcome to the flip side. In the words of Chris Rock, you're the "dick in the glass case." Err... well, the twat in the glass case. If he can't get laid anywhere else and the world is ending, there's always you. He's got an incentive to keep you from moving on.

It wasn't going to work. You're done. Move on.

PinkBunny said...

As much as Galactichero likes to phrase things in the bluntest way possible, I think he's got it right. TB sounds like he's just keeping things open with you so that he has you as a backup. He may not be consciously doing that, but doing that he is.

Nic said...

...you used the word twat.

disgusting.

Galactichero said...

I did in fact. I have a few more choice words for that body part, but I like that one because it's the most shocking.