Monday, August 14, 2006

Goodbye?

4 months. That's when I might be headed to Germany to see GH (german hottie). I could name him something else... GH seems so impersonal. I now dub him TB... but I'll never tell you why.

I think the worst part came when he walked away. It didn't feel real until he hugged me goodbye, and upon exiting the hug I found myself clinging tighter.

I shed tears.

ME.

The initial ones, and I mean one or two, were stopped and shoved down. It wasn't until he handed the customs agent his passport, embarkment (spl?) tax slip, turned around to blow me one more kiss and walked away where I lost it.

I didn’t wait for him to turn around again. The second his back was to me and the tears started coming I bolted to the parking lot where my car was. There was no way I was about to have him turn around for a final look and see me like that.

4 months…

Sylvester (that’s what they call new years)

We’ll see...

3 comments:

Galactichero said...

I prefer not GH. How about Adolf?

Nic said...

*still pointing finger*

aaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaa!!!

Galactichero said...

Think of all the money you'll save on gloves when you only have to pay for 9 fingers...