Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Annoying.

The ex boyfriend is driving me CRAZY!

I don't think he can get over the fact that I honestly don't care about his current relationship - or should I say, that I'm not jealous.

Many just out of college twenty somethings are on myspace. Though I am not one of the many that was addicted to facebook, it's the big kid version of the college obsession.

My ex is on myspace. Though I have my profile set to private he'll nag me to death anytime I even CONSIDER deleting him. It was a big deal when I refused to stick him on my "top 8"... now my "top 24".

With that being said - when the change in relationship status went from "single" to "in a relationship" I got a nasty little e mail which state something along the lines of "you never cared about me," and "how long were you talking to this guy while you were stringing me along."
*pause*
Might i remind you of previous events where in fact TB came along AFTER cpe was in a COMMITTED relationship with some girl back home.

Next I took a video of a time where TB cooked for me and sent it to my girls via myspace. I made it PRIVATE - as in crazy ex can't see - but crazy ex also stalks my friend's pages so it seems... and sent another nasty e mail about me being happy now, and how he's happy I'm happy and blah blah blah.

i still havn't replied to any of these messages

He's now reverted to AIM. He will AIM me anytime I log on when attempting to file transfer to other students in my class.

Annoying.

"I just wanted to see how things are going"
"they're going"
*x box*

Finally: I put up a picture with TB. A cute, casual, candid shot of the two of us eating breakfast at the beach bar by my house. In said picture TB is wearing a pink shit, and I am kissing his cheek while he is grinning. The caption is the nickname I gave him, "TB."

I get another little e mail - with cpe's default picture now being changed to a picture I took of him in a pink shit while he vistited antigua with a caption "real men wear pink" and another uploaded with HIM kissing his current girlfriend with a caption of his nickname for HER (she's not cute at all, nice body though) in almost the same exact pose as the one I put up.

I was about to puke.

GET A LIFE!


... vent over. I really want to delete him, but I feel it will be more drama and bitching than it's worth - atleast now it's only once a week... grr.

7 comments:

Galactichero said...

I just want to make sure you realize how fickle you actually are...

http://therealnic.blogspot.com/2006/07/sign.html

http://therealnic.blogspot.com/2006/07/end-of-era.html

http://therealnic.blogspot.com/2006/07/easier.html

Don't get so comfortable that you forget discomfort. Life is lived in three dimensions.

Nic said...

yes... well...

i never said i wasn't broken.

And I mentioned in those how I cared about him - i just don't like it when he tried to get a reaction he's never going to get out of me just because he wants to feel better about himself.

Deep down, this is all a ploy to get my attention - and I find that childish and annoying.

I'm very fond of him when he's... normal, and doesn't demand attention from me.

Galactichero said...

I have one word for you: "recycling."

That, and read that post you left when I talked about PCG's "dear john" voicemail...

Nic said...

does that mean i have to search for it...

i'm very unmotivated at the moment

i'm staring at the urea cycle brain dead

Galactichero said...

My dad is a nephrologist.

"
The little brat just wants attention - if you want to deal with it call her.

If not... don't - she might get over her bipolarism

I do that kind of shit with the ex when I feel lonely and depressed. I make him feel guilty as if it was him that was making me sad, and sit there while he says a bunch of nice things to me to make me feel better.

Yes I'm a bitch, atleast I'll admit it. She's doing the same thing. I can SMEEEEELL it.

miss you G

By Nic, at 7/31/2006 02:11:13 PM
"

Nic said...

see? HE just wants attention. I'm not giving it to him.

I win

Galactichero said...

I just want attention to.

LOOOOK AT MEEEEE!!!

No I don't. I'm Batman. I mean, the Galactichero. I want to skulk around in the dark.