Tuesday, September 12, 2006

The girlfriend rant...

yes I know - I know i know i know, but not only am I procrastinating, but I haven't been paid attention to, so here we go.

WHAT THE HELL!!!

The boyfriend is doing all kinds of shenanigans and isn't paying attention to me. :( He DOES have legit reasons:

1. starting his new business
2. a crapload of business/language/idon'tcareijustwanthimtopayattentiontome classes
3. time difference.
4. blow me

but he doesn't GIVE ME A GOD DAMNED SCHEDULE! Then he calls me on his cell phone drunk ($$$) which he can't afford and tells me how much he misses me, and how we need to talk to more.

*grumble*

so basically the little shit wants me to be on the internet 24/7 so that IF he does log into skype I'll be on call to set up the video cam and talk to him.

unfortunately, MYYYYYYYYY schedule will be getting pretty hectic starting next week. With atleast 3 quizes a week in pathology and micro, tests up my ass, and a minor behavioral science annoyance... time will not be this easily given.

things don't look too good kids. Atleast I still know I get a free trip to ireland for new years, and germany in may.

:)

...

:(

grr.

*side note* there are a million new kids at school this semester. The gods have been friendly after giving me a lack of fresh meat last semester. BUT MUST THEY PROVIDE SAID MEAT WHEN I'VE "COMMITTED". I'm trying here!!! WHAT THE HELL!!!

i've counted... 10 hotties. That's alot for our small island. Weeeeeeell, by my standards, only 2 REAL hotties, but I counted the cute ones too.

2 have already asked me to study with them. I told them i don't study at school (which I do, I just hide in a back room)

...

yep.

4 comments:

Galactichero said...

I have a former co-worker emailing me to ask permission to call me. I am amused.

I am not working on my powerpoint.

I don't know how to use powerpoint.

I have been threatened to the point of learned helplessness. We should place bets on how long before I get fired...

PinkBunny said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
PinkBunny said...

Talk about cosmic timing! Hotties when you can't have them.

I'm afraid of long distance, so all I can say is: Good luck.

There's no harm in studying with them ;)

* deleted comment above due to my lack of spelling skill *

Nic said...

studying with them = very harmful. besides, there are crazie's everywhere. Last time i was nice to people i didn't know i had to deal with crazy MD