Saturday, September 23, 2006

:)

So I am a typical girl. Hormones will eventually drive me crazy. The sadness I felt earlier in the week that i attributed to lack of attention actually had to do with my hormonal peaks leading to the visitation of my "friend" a little earlier than usual.

That's nice.

School hasn't been too stressful so far. Though I do have a complaint about each of my professors, I know that it's a much more feasible semester than the last one.

The micro professor WILL drive me crazy. I don't like people who don't know what they're talking about. He made us pay 100$ for his "intellectual notes" - i.e. the powerpoints he goes over in class, and they are probably the most unorganized pieces of chollera bacillus i have ever seen. It takes me an enternity to go over the 200 slides he does in a day and ORGANIZE them in a way that I will be able to digest the information. That's nice. Then he sits there and shouts the information at us, while sneakily reading it. UGH.

The pathology teacher is adorable. He does care if we pass our shelf, and tries to incorporate systemic with the general pathology we're doing now - but he too is unorganized and i am forced to read the book to clarify. This is no tiny book ladies and gents... it's robbins, a MILLION pages long - and heavy to boot. I have to tote that sucker around campus every day, no bueno. But I like the class, its interactive and I learn.

Behavioral is normal psych - but he only goes over things he likes in class... so I'm responsible for other things and I can't just take notes to learn - bah humbug.

That's it - I'm actually just trying to procrastinate so I don't have to organize my notes for micro.

oh yeah - and I got access to a repeater. Probably the best invention in the world for poor students like me. It enables me to steal internet. It's tite, I love it. Buuuut, I have to borrow it every night if i want it. Oh well - cheap.

I'm also moving in 2 months closer to campus. The new place is amazing, and has a great view. I won't be right on the beach or have the water right behind my house like I do now, but I take it for granted now and I'd rather be near school

My life is dull, oh well - there's my update

1 comment:

PinkBunny said...

You're probably too busy to watch TV... but it seems like the life of a doctor is very exciting! I'm hooked on Grey's Anatomy, and I don't have much going on in my own life, so I like to fantasize with yours.