Friday, July 07, 2006

A Sign?

While dating KFP bought me two bracelets. One I lost, the other found its way into my Antigua things. I think I mentioned before how I was wearing it. I’m not sure if I told you I took it off because it was breaking.

I took it off the day before CPE came, who oddly enough gave me a bracelet he’d bought for me while on a work trip to Guyana. He had a 3 hour layover in Antigua and nagged me to death to meet him and his coworkers for lunch 2 days before a horrible biochem/genetics/physio test.

I took that as a sign and put it on, replacing the spot KFP’s bracelet had been.

I haven’t taken it off since. Last night while blogging about all the shenanigans that had just occurred I looked down and saw that the bracelet had begun unraveling.

Another sign?

Does this mean yet another end of an era. That the bracelet should come off to leave room to be replaced by another?

Does this mean I want the bracelet to be replaced by another?

I’ve been a heartless bitch for way too long. This girlishness is making my head hurt.

Bah humbug.

1 comment:

Galactichero said...

... Or maybe shit just breaks sometimes...

That's what I feel like putting in my answers to some of these cases.

"Comes your Defendant, really big multinational corporation, and as and for its answer to Plaintiff's civil complaint states:
1. Shit happens.
2. Sometimes shit just breaks.
3. No bank here, move on plaintiff.
WHEREFORE your Defendant, really big multinational corporation, respectfully requests that the court tell Plaintiff to learn how to (insert verb on how to use product x here) for shit. Judge, bang that gavel and free up my next few months.
Respectfully submitted,

really big multinational corporation
by counsel