Sunday, February 05, 2006

Oops...

So I got shitfaced saturday night and ended up hooking up with little penis again... I think it's a mutual understanding that it means nothing between the both of us - but he sucks. He really does. I have to teach him how to do things if this mutually gratifying thing is going to work - because he's not helping me out here dammit!

I got kinda annoyed he tried to sleep with me - he was a little cocky about it (haha get it? little cock... y... ok sorry). He's not the nice kind of guy that takes no as a no, he kept trying - grr.

Anyway - I don't like how he kisses, I don't like how he *ahem* touches, and I don't like how he... *kisses* does that make sense? Think about it. He just sucks at everthing.

grr.

Anyway - I met some really cool people. We went to English harbour, it is BEAUTIFUL. It really is. I met some cool older french men and I kept telling them "ma francais n'est pas tres bonne" and they'd laugh at me. I met these guys from a sailing crew - one of whom was hot as hell until after flirting with me for an hour I noticed his wedding ring. GROSS. I mean come on - respect here.

What else.

Nothing, I had more to vent about yesterday, I guess I waited too long to write this blog.

nic out

2 comments:

Jenn said...

lil penis....ewwww. he just sounds gross.

cool people = good :) married hot french man...oh man. not good

PinkBunny said...

A little late on the commenting here, but wanted to add that I HATE married men who flirt with single women. Have they no shame?

I onced worked at a company full of desperate married men. Lost all my respect for them. Sheesh!