Saturday, February 11, 2006

:(

sooo... i'm such a fickle person. I mean I knew I'd formed a crush on R, but i never thought he actually got to me. He was such a cutie - and down to earth.

ANYWAY

playing on myspace today I see he has a girlfriend. I know it shouldn't bug me because regardless of anything, things between him and I wouldn't have worked out - hello antigua. But still, :(. It made my heart drop.

Hard.

And it made me sad.

She's beautiful she really is - which is awful, I can't even hate on her. She's also the COMPLETE different type than me. I have one body type, she has the other - so it's not like I can compare myself to her either.

This makes me sad :(

Plus I think to myself - that he's a long term relationship type of guy, so he's completely out of the running. He'll get hitched soon.

me = SAD.

I can't think of anything else to write, except :(

No comments: