Friday, October 08, 2004

Introduction

OK.

I'm jumping on the band wagon and doing one of these things. I'm in dire need of a release of some sort, and I guess this is another way of doing it. I think maybe over the next couple of days I'll post some of my craigslist posts which I previously posted in the rants and raves section. Those have always been anonymous, but I guess I have a good way of putting things into words since I seem to always make the best of section. Aren't I special? :).

Anyway, this will either be a great place for my stories to live, or end up being my own personal journal... In which case I'll block ALL OF YOU from entering (hah). You know that won't happen. Will the real Nic please stand up?

There is always more to people than anyone can imagine. I'm pretty sure every one of my friends knows one side of me. Each one of them viewing me from a different angle, with only the rare few seeing each side, and putting together the whole complex shape that forms me. This blog scares me, because I'm sure people will see different sides of me they didn't know exist... And I guess I'll just have to live with that (or hope no one figures out it's me!).

With that said, enjoy my blog and leave plenty of comments. I like attention :).

No comments: